The 8th french national conference on “Control Architectures of Robots” will be held this year in the beautiful city of Angers next 12-13 june. As for every edition since 2006, the CAR conference will gather researchers of the french robotics community interested in the transverse theme of embedded software for controlling autonomous robots. This event is an opportunity to get an overview of research currently conducted in french labs.
- Paper submission (full paper or extended abstract) : 5th April 2013
- Notification of acceptance : 26th April 2013
- Camera ready due: 26th May 2013
- Conference: 12-13 June 2013
- Even if CAR is a french conference, we prefer article written in english
- No specific style is required
- No limit on article length, usually articles for CAR are between 6 and 17 pages long !
- Send the PDF of to firstname.lastname@example.org