This page provides an overview of software developed by our team. Many of them are Pharo-based and/or target robotics. You can also browse our github for our latest code.
- PhaROS: a Pharo implementation of a Client to interface with ROS(Robot Operating System)
- Install Pharos for ROS Kinetic (june 2018)
- Install Pharos for ROS Indigo (june 2014)
- PolySLAM: A 2D Polygon-based SLAM for Robotic Mapping
- BoTest: an extension of the SUnit Test Framework and its test Runner to support TDD for Robotics Software development
- published on the ROS Wiki
- Package turtlebot_web: allows to control a turtlebot through a web browser
- BOSS: a roBOT Simulation in Smalltalk
- Formerly named “Bot Grid Simulator”
- WifiBotST: a framework for building control architecture for wifibot robots. Allows also building simulations.
- MalevaST: an infrastructure for developing using the component model Maleva. Experimented to build a simulator of a vacuum cleaner robot.
- Arduino control using Pharo Smalltalk
- requires EthernetFirmata.zip that supports the Firmata protocol for Arduino board with Ethernet shield
- Archived Smalltalk software on our previous site